Main Terms & Conditions (the small print)
1. Terms – The charter rate includes the hire & insurance of the yacht and moorings at the vessel’s home port, including water & electricity.
2. Taxes – Charter rates include the 21% local Spanish IVA Tax.
3. Agency Fees – All charter rates include any relevant agency fees.
4. Charter Contract – All charters booked will be confirmed by a Booking Form/Charter Contract and must be signed by the charter client.
5. Boarding Times – Embarkation time is 10:30 hours on the first day and disembarkation time is 18:30 hours on the final day.
6. Skippers – Fully qualified, commercial Skippers are available at a rate of 290 Euros per day or 2000 Euros per week when returning to the home port, plus 45 Euros expenses per day if not returning to home port. Mates / Hostesses are also available at 180 Euros per day. Where the vessel is skippered only, the skipper charge is included in the charter price.
7. Security Deposit – A security deposit is required prior to boarding of the vessel. This is 50% of the weekly charter fee or one days charter for day charters, which can be provided in cash, certified bankers draft or by Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. This deposit is returned to the client, providing the vessel is returned in the same condition. In the event of any damage or missing inventory, the client can make payment immediately for the necessary repairs or the entire deposit will be banked, the repair costs taken from these monies and the remainder will be returned, less any card surcharge / bank commissions.
NOTES: Prices subject to change without notice.
Other yachts are sometimes available, please contact us with your specific requirements.
RYA Motoryacht Training also available, please see our dedicated RYA Training page or simply ask for details.